Thank you for expressing interest in volunteering for CTA's APEX Awards & Tech Summit. This year’s APEX Awards will be combined with the Tech Summit event for an in-person celebration on February 24th.
Please confirm your volunteer commitment (and therefore free ticket to the event!) by registering below for one of seven volunteer committees. All volunteer spots are first-come, first-serve. Once you RSVP, I will send out further details.
Below is more information on each committee:
Volunteers assisting before the event will have the opportunity to earn a free ticket to attend the day of the event if they complete their requirements prior to February 24, 2022. Volunteers must complete indicated hours or requirements for selected pre-event participation.
1) Callouts (6 hours): Volunteers on the callouts committee will help drive attendance to the event by making calls to potential attendees.
2) Marketing (10 hours): Volunteers on the marketing committee will help us boost registration through influencer marketing and social media campaigns. The committee will meet virtually once a week, starting early through the week before the event. Other work can be completed on your own schedule.
Day-Of Event Needs:
Volunteers working the day of the event are expected to work the duration of the event on February 24th, 2022. Those who complete their commitment will earn a free ticket to an upcoming CTA event, to be decided between the volunteer and the Volunteer Manager.
3) Attendee Concierge: Concierge volunteers will assist managing day-of registration by checking guests in and serving as a point of support for attendees as they navigate the event.
4) Day Of Set Up & Sponsor Set Up Support: Arrive early to assist the CTA staff with setting up for the event. Volunteers to also help guide sponsors to their specified table, and help them set up as needed. Will beed to be available on 2/24 as well as 2/23 to help sponsors set up the day before.
5) Clean Up: Assist with the CTA team in cleaning up after the event. Packing up items, getting everything out of the space. Also assist with sponsor clean up.
***Please note, as the event nears, we may have additional volunteer opportunities***
Colorado Technology Association is committed to providing a safe and comfortable environment for our event attendees. As such, we will require proof of vaccination in order to attend the Colorado Tech Summit + APEX Awards.* All attendees will also be asked to wear face masks at the event.
*A person is considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after the second dose of a two-dose series, or two weeks after a single dose of a one-dose vaccine.